Pepe Jr. asked his father, legendary Spanish guitarist Pepe Romero, Sr., “What would you do to this tenor ‘ukulele to make it better suited to you?” He replied, “Add two more strings, a guitar neck, make the body a little larger, and tune it like a guitar.” And thus, The Parlor was born. This is Pepe Sr.’s first ever signature model instrument.
Designed by Pepe Romero Jr. & Pepe Romero Sr.
• Decidedly high-end instruments
• 50mm nut for comfort
• Enhanced overtones, clarity, and sustain
• Reverse fan bracing is found…on every Romero Creations model—and it is found on no other instrument currently on the market
The Parlor SP/MG:
- Size: Parlor Guitar
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Spalted Mango
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Made in Vietnam
Romero ‘The Parlor’ 6-String (Nylon)
|Body Top||Solid Spruce|
|Body Size & Shape||Baritone uke sized body, Parlor Guitar with large lower bout|
|Back & Sides||Solid Spalted Mango|
|Bout||Wide lower bout|
|Strings||Pepe Romero Strings GCNM (by La Bella)|
|Construction||All Solid Wood|
|Frets to body||14|
|Bracing||Reverse Fan Bracing|
|Tuning||Tuned E to E with Pepe Romero Strings|
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.