Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.
This concert ukulele has a more traditional shape, but features an enlarged lower bout and very deep sides, giving amazing depth and power to the sound of this instrument. It sounds like a tenor ukulele but is indeed a concert!
Designed by Pepe Romero Jr.
• Decidedly high-end instruments
• Wider fingerboard that allows greater freedom of motion for cleaner and more intricate chording
• Enhanced overtones, clarity, and sustain
• Reverse fan bracing is found…on every Romero Creations model—and it is found on no other instrument currently on the market
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Spalted Mango
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Gigbag: Included – Romero Creations eco-friendly gigbag made by Access Designed by Pepe Romero Jr
- Size: Concert with enlarged lower bout and very deep sides
- Top Wood: Solid Spalted Mango
- Made in Vietnam
|Body Top||Solid Spalted Mango|
|Body Size & Shape||Concert – with enlarged lower bout and very deep sides|
|Back & Sides||Solid Spalted Mango|
|Bout||Wide lower bout|
|Strings||Pepe Romero Strings (by La Bella)|
|Construction||All Solid Wood|
|Frets to body||14|
|Bracing||Reverse Fan Bracing|
|Gigbag||Included – Romero Creations soft shell, eco-friendly case made by Access|