Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.
The Grand Tenor is to a tenor ‘ukulele what a grand piano is to a piano. Its oversized tenor body produces a deeper, fuller sound, and its slightly wider neck and string spacing allows for cleaner fingerstyle playing.
Designed by Pepe Romero Jr.
• Decidedly high-end instruments
• Wider fingerboard that allows greater freedom of motion for cleaner and more intricate chording
• Enhanced overtones, clarity, and sustain
• Reverse fan bracing is found…on every Romero Creations model—and it is found on no other instrument currently on the market
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Koa
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Gigbag: Included – Romero Creations eco-friendly gigbag made by Access Designed by Pepe Romero Jr
- Size: Grand Tenor
- Top Wood: Solid Koa
- Made in Vietnam
Romero Grand Tenor
|Body Top||Solid Koa|
|Body Size & Shape||Grand Tenor – oversize body|
|Back & Sides||Solid Koa|
|Bout||Wide lower bout|
|Strings||Pepe Romero Strings (by La Bella)|
|Construction||All Solid Wood|
|Frets to body||14|
|Bracing||Reverse Fan Bracing|
|Gigbag||Included – Romero Creations soft shell, eco-friendly case made by Access|