Fortified by its elegance and incomparable style, the Tosca clarinet, designed by Michel Arrignon, is the fruit of extensive experience and innovation.
One of Buffet Crampon’s greatest strengths is its capacity for developing new instruments in close cooperation with the best-known musicians of the French school of wind instruments. Musicians Buffet Crampon have worked with include Romain Guyot, Pascal Moraguès and Guy Deplus.
Endowed with rich harmony and a unique sonority, the Tosca clarinet’s timbre and fullness are exceptional.
Its ease of response and flexibility and its high level of comfort are qualities that distinguish it from other clarinets, and that constitutes the very essence of this clarinet, part of the R13 bore family.
- Body: Natural African blackwood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon)
- Case: Included
- key: A
- Pitch: 440/442 Hz
Tosca Professional Series
BC1250L-2 : A clarinet, natural African blackwood body
- Key : A
- Pitch : 440/442 Hz
- Body : Natural African blackwood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon) or Green LinE
- Bore : Poly-cylindrical
- Tenons : Metal-capped
- Barrels : 2.55 and 2.59
- Keys : 19
- Rings : 6
- Thumb rest : Adjustable
- Eb lever : Included
- Low F correction key : Included
- Keywork finish : Silver or gold plated
- Keywork and mechanics : Forged keys, copper and silver
- Springs : Blue steel
- Pads : 100% waterproof material (GT), leather and natural cork
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.