Developed through industrial cooperation between the Buffet Crampon Research & Development arm and Production facilities based in France and Germany, the E12F student is derived from professional models and made in Buffet Crampon’s French workshops; the key assembly and quality control are carried out by Buffet’s German teams in Markneukirchen.
Ease of play, reliability, and accurate tuning are the main characteristics of this new Buffet Crampon clarinet. The E12F: setting new standards for young musicians. It comes with a lightweight ergonomic backpack fitted with extra side pockets.
- Body: Unstained African blackwood, treated and lacquered (Dalbergia Melanoxylon)
- Case: Included
- key: Bb
- Pitch: 442 Hz
- Key : Bb
- Pitch : 442 Hz
- Body : Dalbergia Melanoxylon, Unstained African blackwood, treated and lacquered
- Bore : Poly-cylindrical
- Keys : 17
- Rings : 6
- Thumb rest : Adjustable, enabling the use of a neck strap
- Keywork finish : Silver plated
- Springs : Blue steel, flat and needle springs
- Pads : Leather
- Pillars : Screwed
- BC2512F-2 : 17 keys
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.