The AT2020 has been created to bring professional-level audio capturing to anyone wanting to explore the world of sound recording. Whether it’s voiceovers, podcasting, singing vocals or live instrument recording, the A2020 is the critically acclaimed and iconic cardioid condenser designed around you — and your budget.
Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
- Microphone Type: Large Cardioid Condenser
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Accessories Included: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Dynamic Range||124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||48V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Dimensions||6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.