Similar to the C1, Shubb’s original capo, each C1b is precisely machined of brass, but left unplated. There is no coating that we have found which is durable enough to withstand the constant handling that a capo get. AS a result, they will age and darken with time. You get the same smooth function, tuning accuracy when applied to the guitar and the precise feel you get with any Shubb product.
- Type: Steel String Capo suits most Acoustic & Electric Guitars
- Finish: Raw Brass
- Material: Brass
Steel String Capos
- Distinctive capo design that has been loved and trusted by musicians for over 35 years
- Unique among adjustable capos, with Shubb you can “set it and forget it”- no need to reset the pressure with each use
- Locking and removing is as simple as flipping the lever
- Custom-made rubber works just like a fingertip and effortlessly keeps your guitar in tune
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.