Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.
A mini version of the Tiny Tenor, the XS Soprano is a soprano scale ‘ukulele built to the length of a mini ‘ukulele – the ultimate “take with you everywhere” instrument.
Designed by Pepe Romero Jr.
• Decidedly high-end instruments
• Wider fingerboard that allows greater freedom of motion for cleaner and more intricate chording
• Enhanced overtones, clarity, and sustain
• Reverse fan bracing is found…on every Romero Creations model—and it is found on no other instrument currently on the market
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Koa
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Gigbag: Included – Romero Creations eco-friendly gigbag made by Access Designed by Pepe Romero Jr
- Size: Soprano scale built to the length of a mini ukulele
- Top Wood: Solid Koa
- Made in Vietnam
|Body Top||Solid Koa|
|Body Size||Sopranino – soprano scale|
|Back & Sides||Solid Koa|
|Body Shape||Tiny Tenor Shape|
|Bout||Wide lower bout for soprano ukulele|
|Strings||Pepe Romero Strings (by La Bella)|
|Construction||All Solid Wood|
|Bracing||Reverse Fan Bracing|
|Gigbag||Included – Romero Creations soft shell, eco-friendly case made by Access|