Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.
Conceptualized by GRAMMY® Award winning ‘ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho and master luthier Pepe Romero, the Tiny Tenor is a tenor scale ‘ukulele built to the length of a concert ‘ukulele, maximizing portability without compromising sound.
Designed by Pepe Romero Jr.
• Decidedly high-end instruments
• Wider fingerboard that allows greater freedom of motion for cleaner and more intricate chording
• Enhanced overtones, clarity, and sustain
• Reverse fan bracing is found…on every Romero Creations model—and it is found on no other instrument currently on the market
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Spalted Mango
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Gigbag: Included – Romero Creations eco-friendly gigbag made by Access Designed by Pepe Romero Jr
- Size: Tenor with a Tenor scale built to length of a Concert
- Top Wood: Solid Spalted Mango
- Made in Vietnam
Romero Tiny Tenor
|Body Top||Solid Spalted Mango|
|Body Size & Shape||Tenor body (Tiny Tenor shape), Tenor scale, built to Concert length|
|Back & Sides||Solid Spalted Mango|
|Bout||Wide lower bout|
|Strings||Pepe Romero Strings (by La Bella)|
|Construction||All Solid Wood|
|Frets to body||14|
|Bracing||Reverse Fan Bracing|
|Gigbag||Included – Romero Creations soft shell, eco-friendly case made by Access|
|Fits in most concert ukulele cases.|