Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.
“ST” stands for Soprano and Tenor. The ST Concert combines the length of a soprano, the body of a tenor, and the scale of a concert ‘ukulele.
Designed by Pepe Romero Jr.
• Decidedly high-end instruments
• Wider fingerboard that allows greater freedom of motion for cleaner and more intricate chording
• Enhanced overtones, clarity, and sustain
• Reverse fan bracing is found…on every Romero Creations model—and it is found on no other instrument currently on the market
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Koa
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Gigbag: Included – Romero Creations eco-friendly gigbag made by Access Designed by Pepe Romero Jr
- Size: Soprano length, Tenor body (Tiny Tenor shape), with Concert scale
- Top Wood: Solid Koa
- Made in Vietnam
Romero ST Concert
|Body Top||Solid Koa|
|Body Size & Shape||Soprano length, Tenor body (Tiny Tenor shape), – with Concert scale|
|Back & Sides||Solid Koa|
|Bout||Wide lower bout|
|Strings||Pepe Romero Strings (by La Bella)|
|Construction||All Solid Wood|
|Frets to body||12|
|Bracing||Reverse Fan Bracing|
|Gigbag||Included – Romero Creations soft shell, eco-friendly case made by Access|