Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.
Master luthier Pepe Romero handcrafts custom instruments for players and collectors around the world. The Signature Romero Tenor (formerly known as The Replica) is a production replica of his custom tenor ‘ukulele.
Designed by Pepe Romero Jr.
• Decidedly high-end instruments
• Wider fingerboard that allows greater freedom of motion for cleaner and more intricate chording
• Enhanced overtones, clarity, and sustain
• Reverse fan bracing is found…on every Romero Creations model—and it is found on no other instrument currently on the market
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Gigbag: Included – Romero Creations eco-friendly gigbag made by Access Designed by Pepe Romero Jr
- Size: Tenor
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Made in Vietnam
Romero Signature Tenor
|Body Top||Solid Spruce|
|Body Size & Shape||Tenor|
|Back & Sides||Solid Mahogany|
|Tuning Machines||Gotoh Planetary|
|Strings||Pepe Romero Strings (by La Bella)|
|Construction||All Solid Wood|
|Frets to body||12|
|Bracing||Reverse Fan Bracing|
|Gigbag||Included – Romero Creations soft shell, eco-friendly case made by Access|