Regal RC-1 Metal Body Style-O Duolian Guitar – Brushed Nickel-Plated Steel
Arguably the first true Heavy Metal instruments, resophonic guitars made of either brass or steel, created an entirely new instrument category with one intention…more volume! The added benefit of more volume combines with a never-before-heard sound took the musical instrument market by storm. So popular that metal body instruments were selected as the guitar of choice for many a Ragtime, Jazz, and Blues soloist…and the same holds true today.
- Cone & Spider: Spun 9.5 inch Aluminium Resonator with Biscuit Bridge
- Neck: Mahogany
- Style: Metal Body Duolian Resonator Guitar
- Top, Back & Sides: Steel in Brushed Nickel Plate
Metal Body Duolian Resonator Guitar
- Authentic steel Duolian body in brushed nickel plate provides classic prewar tone and lasting beauty
- Spun 9.5″ aluminum resonator with biscuit bridge combines a warm pleasing voice with amazing carrying power
- Slim, comfortable mahogany neck is ideal for bottleneck and traditional playing styles
- Rock maple saddle and bone nut provide the best in sound transmission and sustain
- Die-cast 15:1 tuners for fast and precise tuning
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.