La Bella made “The Bender” strings under the La Bella brand, other string manufacturers and the biggest guitar builders worldwide in the 1960s and 1970s, making it the most played string on the market. “The Bender” was featured in Guitar World Magazine’s 20th Anniversary Issue, "The 20 Who Mattered," featuring players and companies that shaped Rock ‘n' Roll.
La Bella has reached deep into our archives to bring back the same string construction used during that very era. As pioneers in nickel-plated steel electric guitar strings, La Bella used the same formula of nickel used in the original “Bender” guitar string. The result is the most authentic vintage electric guitar string on the market.
Instrument: Electric Guitar - 6-String
Gauges: .010, .013, .017 .026w, .036, .046
Material: Original 1960s Nickel-Plated Formula - Rich 1960s Round Wound Tone
Made in USA with American Wire
- Original 1960s Nickel-Plated Formula
- Tension: Regular
- String Gauges: .010, .013, .017 .026w, .036, .046
- Rich 1960s Round Wound Tone
- Highly Bendable with Enriched Sustain
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.