Argento string sets feature a new process of extra fine silver-plating for the handmade wound basses. The harmonic purity, sustain and deep tone of these plated bass strings surpasses all other manufacturer’s products. For an unrivaled clarity of sonority and stunning sound projection, the Argento long- lasting basses are perfectly balance with La Bella Nylon #202 trebles. Professional players have praised these strings.
Clear Nylon Trebles: .029 .0335 .041; Silver Plated Wound Basses: .0285 .035 .0415
Made in the USA with American Wire
- Instrument: Classic Guitar
- Material: Clear Nylon 202 trebles & Silver Plated wound basses
- Tension: Medium
- Clear Nylon 202 trebles produced greater aural transparency and sound projection
- Silver plated wound basses produce rich sonority
- Medium Tension
- String Gauges: Clear Nylon Trebles: .029 .0335 .041; Silver Plated Wound Basses: .0285 .035 .0415
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.