Created for players who demand a purity of tone, the Argento Pure Silver set includes handmade bass strings with a rich sonority superior to any plated wound string available on the market. When played, the initial articulated note does not fluctuate from pitch but reveals a penetrating sound in the bass register. This can only be achieved with 99% solid silver wire. Any other less precious metal cannot duplicate their long-lasting sound and substantial feel.
- Instrument: Classic Guitar
- Tension: Medium
- Guages: Rectified Nylon Trebles: .029, .033, .040; Clear Nylon Trebles: .029 .033 .040; Silver Wound Basses: .027 .032 .041
- Material: Extra Rectified Nylon trebles & 99% Pure Silver wound basses
Made in the USA with American Wire
- Clear Nylon 202 trebles produced greater aural transparency and sound projection
- Extra Rectified Nylon treble set – high-density formula, buffed strings
- 99% Pure Silver wound basses produce rich sonority
- Medium Tension
- String Gauges: Rectified Nylon Trebles: .029, .033, .040; Clear Nylon Trebles: .029 .033 .040; Silver Wound Basses: .027 .032 .041
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.