Created for players who demand a purity of tone, the Argento Pure Silver set includes handmade bass strings with a rich sonority superior to any plated wound string available on the market. When played, the initial articulated note does not fluctuate from pitch but reveals a penetrating sound in the bass register. This can only be achieved with 99% solid silver wire. Any other less precious metal cannot duplicate their long-lasting sound and substantial feel.
Rectified Nylon Trebles: .030, .033, .040; Clear Nylon Trebles: .030 .033 .040; Silver Wound Basses: .028 .034 .042
Made in the USA with American Wire
- Instrument: Classic Guitar
- Material: Extra Rectified Nylon trebles & 99% Pure Silver wound basses
- Tension: High
- La Bella Nylon #202 treble strings are the perfect counterpart to the Argento pure silver basses. These trebles are extruded as a monofilament that will not fray and offer an unmatched aural transparency and extraordinary sound production. The packets also include a set of rectified nylon trebles. In contrast to the more traditional glass-smooth Nylon #202 trebles, these special formula high-density buffed strings have a finely textured surface and are perfectly balanced for the basses. Noiseless and durable, these quality trebles maintain both a clarity of sound and a memory for pitch.
- Clear Nylon 202 trebles produced greater aural transparency and sound projection
- Extra Rectified Nylon treble set – high-density formula, buffed strings
- 99% Pure Silver wound basses produce rich sonority
- Hard Tension
- String Gauges: Rectified Nylon Trebles: .030, .033, .040; Clear Nylon Trebles: .030 .033 .040; Silver Wound Basses: .028 .034 .042
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.