The top choice of modern-style flamenco players, Flamenco 2001 Hard Tension strings are designed for today’s remarkable guitars and the exceptional technique of contemporary concert performers. Most heavier designed sets produce a dull and thuddy sound. These hard tension strings are the exception and create a bright and forceful tone with a true flamenco attack. This special construction keeps the traditional string gauges and outlasts every other high tension string on the market.
The 2001 Series Flamenco Guitar Strings are the first choice of professional flamenco guitarists in Spain and throughout the world. In a class by themselves, these sets were developed in cooperation with leading flamenco guitarists. All set designs were tested and refined for more than two years in recitals, recording studios and tablad performances.
2001 Flamenco Hard:
Instrument: Flamenco Guitar
Guages: Black Nylon Trebles: .029 .032 .040; Silver-Plated Wound Basses: .029 .0365 .0445
Material: Flamenca Negra treble strings trebles & Silver-Plated wound basses
Made in the USA with American Wire
2001 Flamenco Series
- Flamenca Negra treble strings possess a greater power, brilliance and a longer string life than any other string design on the market
- Silver-Plated wound basses produce exceptional memory for pitch and consistent sound production
- Hard Tension
- String Gauges: Black Nylon Trebles: .029 .032 .040; Silver-Plated Wound Basses: .029 .0365 .0445
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.