An innovation, 2001 Extra Hard Tension strings are the first set designed with these heavier gauges. Perfectly balanced on all six strings, this set works well on shorter scale instruments. The silver-plated basses retain a lustrous timbre for a long playing time and do not have a thuddy or dull sonority. Both the nylon trebles and wound basses produce a greater volume from most instruments. These newly designed strings are the first choice of many professional guitarists.
The 2001 Series Classical Guitar Strings are the product of years of intense research and development. During the formulation of the 2001 Series, prototypes were tested worldwide by fine performing artists and teachers. These guitarists expressed a need for classical guitar strings with a greater response, clarity and sustaining power. To meet this demand, La Bella redesigned both the treble and bass strings according to new specifications.
Clear Nylon Trebles: .030 .0335 .04; Silver-Plated Wound Basses: .0295 .037 .044
Made in the USA with American Wire
- Instrument: Classic Guitar
- Material: Nylon 202 trebles & Silver-Plated wound basses
- Tension: Extra Hard
- Nylon 202 trebles produced greater aural transparency and sound projection
- Silver-Plated wound basses produce exceptional memory for pitch and consistent sound production
- Extra Hard Tension
- String Gauges: Clear Nylon Trebles: .030 .0335 .04; Silver-Plated Wound Basses: .0295 .037 .044
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.