Every Kentucky Artist mandolin is meticulously handcrafted from the finest materials to produce the finest possible instrument for players of every level. The redesigned KM-250 Artist A-model series of mandolins is no exception. With upgraded woods and specifications throughout, we can offer the serious player some of the finest new instruments whose rich tone and quick response continues to improve as the instrument ages. Once again setting the standard for quality and value. Available in transparent amber.
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Alpine Maple
- Neck: Alpine Maple
- Style: A Style Deluxe Mandolin
- Top Wood: Solid German Spruce
A Style Mandolins
- Solid carved German spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid carved Alpine maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim Alpine maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice rosewood, radiused fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Transparent amber lacquer finish imparts enhanced luster and beauty
- Factory Strings: D’Addario EJ-74
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.