To commemorate the 100th anniversary of the clarinets’ presentation at the Saint Louis World Fair and its first gold medal, Henri SELMER Paris released the ‘Saint Louis’ clarinet. This ‘Saint Louis’ Anniversary model embodies the 100 years of technical expertise and experience in manufacturing achieved by SELMER Paris, and is the successful outcome of unceasing dialogue and communication with artists.
Made in France.
- Key: Bb
- Body, Bell & Barrels: Grenadilla wood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon)
- Barrels: 66.5mm & 64.5mm
- Case: Included
- Pitch: 442 Hz
- Made in France
Saint Louis: Bb clarinet, stabilised Grenadilla wood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon), 17 keys
- Key : Bb
- Pitch : 442 Hz
- Body : Grenadilla wood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon)
- Barrells : Grenadilla wood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon), two included 66.5mm & 64.5mm
- Bell : Grenadilla wood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon)
- Bore diameter: 14.5mm / 0.571 inch
- Keywork : Standard Boehm No.1 - 17 keys, 6 rings, Silver plated nickel silver, Eb lever (left-hand), Adjustable thumb rest, needle steel springs
- Metal tenon sockets, male & female
- Special ‘Saint Louis’ gold plated logo plate
- High quality tone hole undercutting
- Pads : Leather, 3 low notes have resonator pads
- Attractive double finish silver/24k gold plated joint rings
- Case : ABS compact Saint Louis case
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.