Based on the S-200 T-Bird reissue, the T-Bird ST features the same unique, asymmetrical shape, but with a simplified feature set. Minimalist players will appreciate the added stability and reliability of a stopbar tailpiece and pared down electronic controls, while enjoying the T-Bird’s retro vibe. The T-Bird ST’s dual LB-1 Little Bucker pickups are replicas of Guild’s 1960s smaller size humbucking pickups, and offer a range of tones well-suited for a variety of playing styles and genres. The T-Bird ST features a vintage C shape set mahogany neck, and bound rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl block inlays. Other period-correct details include open gear vintage tuning machines, and famed asymmetrical headstock adorned with Guild’s logo and Thunderbird icon in mother-of-pearl. Available in Vintage White or Cherry; a padded Guild deluxe gig bag is included.
- Body: Aged Natural Ash
- Case: Vintage-Style Hardshell Case Included Made in USA
- Neck & Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck Pickup: Franz P90 Dog Ear
- Pickups: TIM SHAW DESIGNED 60S THINLINE PICKUPS – American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce the authentic sound and performance of individual model years.
- Style: Telecaster Semi-Hollow Body Thinline Electric Guitar
American Original Series
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.