The Prodige BC4062 oboe features important technical, aesthetic and acoustic improvements that will allow beginners and experienced enthusiasts to progress quickly. An intense period of research and development has unfolded into an easy-to-play instrument that facilitates mastery of the most dif cult low register.
The Prodige oboe allows for smooth transitions from one octave to another. It helps students mastering sound output and controlling the air flow, which is important in the first years of study.
Oboists will be highly satisfied by the acoustic homogeneity of this oboe, which sound comes very close to that of a professional instrument.
Manufactured in the Buffet Crampon workshops in Germany, Prodige is not only reasonably priced but is also, quite simply, perfect for learning to play.
- Bell: Bb with resonance key
- Body Material: Grenadila wood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon), bore resin-lined
- Case: Wooden “pochette” case with cover
- key: C
- Keywork: Full Conservatoire
- Made in Germany
- Key : C
- Pitch : 440 / 443 Hz
- Body : Grenadila wood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon), bore resin-lined
- Bell : Bb with resonance key
- Pads : Cork and double skin
- Keywork : Full conservatoire, 3 octave keys, semi-automatic, left hand F lever, C# trill, double D trill, low B/C# trill, double G# and Eb. Silver plated. Highly reliable.
- Case : Wooden “pochette” case, covered in high quality black vinyl, plastic reed box included, case cover, One beginner’s reed
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.