The Prestige BC1193 bass clarinet is a perfect representative of Buffet Crampon’s savoir-faire at its highest level. It has an Eb/Ab lever and a low G resonance key, and is equipped with a double D spatula and a triple D spatula.
Both of these clarinets, which have evolved and been perfected over many years of research and testing, possess the signature tone of Buffet Crampon instruments and have a warm, full timbre. They both have a neck in two parts for greater comfort without stress or stiffness. Buffet Crampon is the standard brand of reference for the bass clarinet.
The Prestige bass clarinet BC1183 is also a solo instrument. And most major orchestra clarinettists have played the bass clarinet.
1180 Student Bass Clarinet:
- Key: Bb
- Pitch: 440/442 Hz
- Body: Natural African Blackwood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon)
- Case: Included
Professional Prestige Bass Clarinet Series
BC1193-2-0 : Natural African Blackwood
- Key : Bb
- Pitch : 440/442 Hz
- Body : Dalbergia Melanoxylon, Natural African blackwood
- Neck : Two-pieces adjustable
- Bell : Silver plated Copper Bell
- Tenons : Metal-capped
- Features : Bell section resonance vent, Eb/Ab lever, range down to C, the low D keys, double register mechanism
- Thumb rest : Adjustable
- Keywork finish : Silver plated
- Springs : Blue steel springs for ease and accuracy of key movement
- Pads : Leather and cork
- Options :
- BC1193-2 : Natural African blackwood body
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.