The B&S 3137 Challenger I trumpet is 100% German-made and holds true to the brand’s 250-year-old tradition of making high quality brass instruments. The 3137 is a professional Bb trumpet with classic and familiar ergonomic features.
The 3137 features a very unique one-piece hand-hammered bell made in the traditional way using the knowledge of skilled master craftsmen at B&S who use hand-on techniques. This allows the trumpet to be full of rich colors and resonate freely with a wide array of characteristics.
Challenger I 3137:
Bell: #37 yellow brass
Valves: 3 top-sprung hand-lapped Monel pistons
Finish: Clear Lacquer
Made in Germany
- Key : Bb
- Series : Challenger 1
- Bore : .459" / 11,66 mm ML bore
- Bell : 4.803"/ 122mm #37 yellow brass
- Valves : 3 top-sprung hand-lapped Monel pistons
- Water keys : 2 lever-style, forged (main tuning and 3rd valve slide)
- Features : Standard gold brass lead pipe and tuning slide bow, adjustable rod stop on 3rd valve slide, thumb saddle for 1st valve slide, maintenance-free rubber valve cap in-lays, one-piece hand-hammered yellow or gold brass bell
- Outfit : Hard wood-shell case, Mouthpiece, valve oil, slide grease, cleaning cloth and rod
- Finish : Clear lacquer
- BS3137-1-0 : Clear lacquered finish
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.