Solid body. Guild style from the ’70s is back and better than ever with the return of the solid-body S-100 guitar. With its solid and slightly offset mahogany body, the new S-100 Polara™ evokes its esteemed and hard-rocking predecessor of more than 40 years ago. Responsive and versatile, it also features a distinctive 24 3/4″ scale, rock-solid mahogany neck, brilliant Black finish, and a potent pair of Guild HB-1 pickups. Guild’s deluxe padded gig bag rounds out this ultimate package. Also available in classic Cherry Red and White finish. The welcome return of a true Guild classic.
- Body: Aged Natural Ash
- Case: Vintage-Style Hardshell Case Included Made in USA
- Neck & Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck Pickup: Franz P90 Dog Ear
- Pickups: TIM SHAW DESIGNED 60S THINLINE PICKUPS – American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce the authentic sound and performance of individual model years.
- Style: Telecaster Semi-Hollow Body Thinline Electric Guitar
American Original Series
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.